From ages 5 to 75, Taekwondo is fun & fitness.
Special $89 / 8 x weeks
Taekwondo is a non-agressive and ethical system of self-defense. Taekwondo developed over 1,000 years ago and has since spread internationally to become one of the world’s most successful and popular martial arts. Its practitioners enjoy physical and mental discipline, as well as excellent fitness and the ability to defend themselves if necessary. Taekwondo is not only a combat sport, but is also a way of life for enthusiasts around the globe. Counting both the U.S. and worldwide, the American Taekwondo Association has over 1,500 independently owned and operated licensed schools and clubs, and have registered over one million students since the ATA’s inception in 1969. Join Today
ATA Valdosta has a great summer program.
From: $100 / week
Summer Camps are a Weekly Camp, and you MUST register each Friday for the following week of camp.
- Campers will bring their lunch each day, but snacks and drinks are provided throughout each day.
- Sharing of food with other campers is NOT allowed.
- Campers should eat a good breakfast before arriving.
- Campers should wear an all purpose athletic shoe in the event we have outdoor activities.
- Inappropriate, disruptive, disrespectful behavior will be grounds for camp dismissal without refund.
- Personal electronics (mp3 players, game consoles, cell phones), are NOT ALLOWED.
- Camp days begin drop off at 7:30 am and pick up no later than 5:30 pm.
Learn self defense, bully prevention while you develop self confidence.
From: $ / month
ATA Valdosta offers the finest Martial Arts & Self Defense Instruction in the Valdosta / Lowndes County Areas. From children to adult our students learn thru the American Taekwondo Association’s curriculum a multitude of Self Defense Techniques, as well as Bully Prevention. Join Today
ATA Events & Class Schedule
ATA VALDOSTA NEWS
May 9, 2016
January 11, 2015
ATA LEADERSHIP NOW is creating Leaders to meet the (N)eeds of (O)ur (W)orld through Songahm Martial…
September 21, 2014
At least once, every person has struggled with needing to let go of something they…